Top 6 Wedding Must-Haves for the Newly Engaged
September 19, 2015 by Just Marry!
We love keeping an eye on wedding trends! Today we’re sharing some of the sweetest and neatest ideas we’ve come across for newly engaged couples. Check ‘em out:
- Kate Spade “Say Yes” Necklaces: Let’s face it…Kate Spade offers some adorable and gorgeous wedding items. Consider one of her “Say Yes” necklaces to celebrate your engagement. One of our favorites is this “Mrs.” necklace…but the “I Do” and “Adore You” necklaces are incredible, too!
- “Sweating for the Wedding” Tops: Couples love motivation to get fit for their weddings, and shirts like these really do the trick. We think it’s great that brides and grooms can both pick up some fun apparel.
- Bride and Groom Tumblers: While working out, commuting to vendor appointments, or getting ready on your wedding day, use one of these cute insulated tumblers while you enjoy your refreshments.
- Fancy Wedding Clutch: We’ve already mentioned Kate Spade (because we love her!), and we’ll mention her again. She has this adorable I Do bridal pouch that we simply adore. Every bride deserves to feel special, and this is sure to help with that!
- Throw-n-Go Bag: Every couple should have a bag that they can “throw” important wedding items into leading up to the wedding day (such as their marriage license and the wedding rings) that they can then hand off to the maid of honor, best man, or another reliable person before the big day.
- Wedding Planner: Whether you work with a professional planner or not, you should invest in a planner like this one once you’re engaged. It will prove invaluable as you’re keeping track of appointments and your budget.
Getting engaged is an exciting time. Live it up with some of these fun must-haves. Let us know if you have something you’d add to the list!