5 Things to Love about Orlando Destination Weddings
July 3, 2016 by Just Marry!
With everything that has happened recently in Orlando, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on everything wonderful that The City Beautiful has to offer. If you’re considering having a destination wedding here, we’re sure these things to love about Orlando will help make up your mind!
- Walt Disney World®. Come on…you knew this had to top the list, right? It truly is the happiest place on earth. We absolutely love planning weddings at our Disney area venues! There are plenty of other amazing theme parks here, too. (Ahem, Universal Orlando®.) We plan weddings at or around most of them. Pretty cool, right?
- You’re never far from water. You can have a breathtaking beach wedding right in the heart of Orlando! Several of our venue partners offer weddings that overlook water, either within a beautiful gazebo or right on the sand.
- Your guests will never be bored. Anywhere you stay in Orlando, you’re never more than a short walk or drive away from any number of popular daytime or nighttime excursions. From golfing and discount shopping to mystery dinner theaters and museums, there’s always something fun and exciting to do here.
- The service is stellar. Disney has set a high hospitality standard, and there are few places you can go in Orlando that don’t strive to match or exceed that standard. Orlando hotels and restaurants are among the best in the nation when it comes to customer service.
- The sunshine. Yes, it gets hot and sometimes rainy in the summer months, but most people travel here to enjoy the beautiful and cheerful sunshine year-round. We’re called The Sunshine State for a reason! Come and visit Orlando to get your required dose of Vitamin D.
Let us help you plan your Orlando destination wedding! Just leave us a comment or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll get started on your planning right away.