Orlando Wedding Packages
Ideal for intimate ceremonies or Orlando destination weddings, our all-inclusive ceremony packages allow you to pay one price for all of your ceremony services. Assisted by our team of high-quality preferred vendors, we offer our all-inclusive packages at nearly a dozen beautiful resort hotels in the Orlando area. If you envision an intimate ceremony followed by cake and champagne, a private dinner or a day with the family at our world-famous theme parks, an all-inclusive package is a budget-friendly and low-stress alternative to traditional wedding planning.
Typical all-inclusive ceremony packages include a combination of services such as the following—but we can customize any package to fit your needs and vision!
- Ceremony site fee at an Orlando area resort
- A licensed officiant to perform your ceremony
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere in roses or similarly priced floral of your choice
- A single ceremony musician (violinists, flautists, guitarists, harpists and more)
- Professional photography for your ceremony and a CD of edited images, including the rights to reprint
- Professional videography for your ceremony and a DVD of edited footage, set to music
- Professional on-site hair and makeup
- Other services such as gown steaming, wedding day ground transportation, and more!
Many resorts offer post-ceremony refreshments such as wedding cake, champagne, hors d’oeuvres, catered brunches, private dining at on-site restaurants, and options extending all the way to traditional catered receptions. The possibilities are endless for your dream destination wedding!
Every wedding needs a great venue! Get your wedding plans started by choosing a venue that appeals to you and following the link to our innovative planning tool, Just Plan!. If you aren’t sure which venue you prefer, don’t worry. Just select “Other Venues” and “Click here to start planning!” From there, you can use Just Plan! to browse available wedding services and customize your event. Our team of wedding experts is eager to assist you!