Things to Do on Your Orlando Honeymoon
If you’re considering an Orlando destination wedding or you’ve already booked one, we suggest that you stick around for your honeymoon, too! There is so much to do in The City Beautiful, especially for newlyweds. Here are some of our favorites:
- The theme parks. Of course this has to top the list! Orlando is known for its amazing theme parks. You can easily spend two weeks venturing around all of Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Orlando, Sea World, Gatorland, Fun Spot, I-Drive 360, and tons of water parks and still not see everything. Wear your comfy shoes…you’ll need them!
- Relax at a resort. The hospitality industry is at the heart of Orlando, a city that relies heavily on tourism. Thus, you’ll find exceptional service at the majority of the hundreds of hotels and resorts in the Orlando area. Find a hotel with a pool and a spa and you’ll be all set!
- Enjoy the nightlife. Do you enjoy dancing, drinking, and live entertainment? Orlando has just what you’re looking for! Venture to Disney Springs, Boardwalk Disney, Pointe Orlando, Universal’s CityWalk, or I-Drive and you’ll find more dining and entertainment options than you could ever imagine.
- View a romantic sunset at the beach. If you rent a car while you’re here, you can drive an hour or an hour-and-a-half and reach beaches on either coast. Some of the most popular beaches include Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, and New Smyrna Beach on the east coast, and Sarasota and St. Pete beaches on the west coast.
- Venture off the beaten path. Curious what else Orlando has to offer? Check out Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Theater, Orlando Shakespeare Theater, Hard Rock Live, the Orlando Museum of Art, the Orlando Science Center, and many other fun entertainment options.
If we’ve convinced you that you should honeymoon here in Orlando, reach out to us about reserving hotel rooms and theme park tickets. E-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away!