Even here in Central Florida, we’re beginning to feel the first whisperings of autumn. Yes, the weather is still warm, but the afternoons are starting to bring cooler breezes, and residents are gearing up to put out their Halloween decorations. Here at Just Marry!, we’re preparing for our busiest time of year and helping our couples put the finishing touches on their upcoming autumn weddings. So much fun!
In celebration of autumn’s arrival, we’re sharing some of our favorite ideas from our past fall weddings and things we’ve found online to offer you planning inspiration. From wardrobe choices to the smallest décor elements, many things can reflect the season and bring your autumn wedding vision to life! Check out these inspirational ideas:
- Rich, bold colors. Autumn is the perfect time of year to bring out your choice of vibrant colors or more subtle earth tones in your wardrobe and décor. Deep purples, reds, oranges, and yellows look stunning in photos!
- Leafy details. One of the simplest and most lovely elements of fall to use for inspiration is the colorful leaves. Include them in your centerpieces and personal floral, line the aisle with them, and even include touches of them in your stationery and favors. Since it’s so warm in the autumn here in Orlando, we love these leafy customized water bottle labels!
- Harvest-fresh food options. Don’t neglect to consider your menu when planning around the season. Consider foods associated with autumn, like delicious soups, slow-roasted turkey breast, sweet potatoes and squash, savory cornbread stuffing, and spiced beverages.
- Rustic wood accents. When we think of autumn, we think of crisp evenings spent around bonfires or hayrides through fields and forests. Introduce this element in your fall wedding through the use of wood accents like these adorable wood hearts bearing messages of love or these wooden tree slices that would work wonderfully to support centerpieces or to decorate your cake and gift tables!
- Metallics. Not only are metallics trendy right now, they offer a lovely touch of elegance to every event. Gold is a popular autumn color, so why not use it in your wedding elements?
- Twinkle lights. Lighting is an important (and often overlooked) part of any wedding. Capture the essence of flickering fireflies in the autumn evening through the use of twinkling fairy lights in your centerpieces.
We hope you’ve found the perfect inspiration for your big day! Are you planning a fall wedding? Let us know how we can help! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you right away.